Graphic Design (Equivalent to Bachelor's)
Graphic design has been one of the most in-demand jobs during the last years and it needs creative professionals who master the latest design tools, apps and cutting-edge marketing techniques.
If you have a passion for graphic design and want to grow professionally in one of the most creative professions, this is the right way to do it.
Why study Graphic Design (Equivalent to Bachelor's) at Barreira A+D?
• We teach you how to develop your technical and creative skills. Capitalise on your creativity.
• We have international vocation. We have partnership agreements with international design schools.
• We are constantly organising workshops, conferences and masterclasses with successful professionals in the graphic design industry, such as in advertising. They will share with our students the latest trends in order to show them the dynamics of the market; professionals to inspire our students.
• Our facilities are fully equipped with the best available technology and services.
• Book layout artist and desktop publisher
• Advertising Manager and audio-visual design.
• Multimedia artist and web designer.
• Teacher and researcher.
• Packaging designer.
|Drawing and graphic techniques||6|
|Space and volume||6|
|Digital Command Language and Techniques||6|
|Photography and Visual Media||6|
|The science of Design||4|
|History of Interior Design||6|
|Design and entrepreneurship||4|
|Culture of Design||6|
|Audio-visual projects for graphic design||6|
|Graphic Design Projects||14|
|History and Culture of GD||6|
|Digital editing techniques||8|
|Contemporary GD trends and aesthetics||4|
|GD Projects II||14|
|Interactive GD Projects||6|
|Marketing and communication||6|
|Products, brands and advertising media||5|
|English for specific proposes: Graphic design||6|
|Introduction to professional development||6|
|Final degree project||18|
Duration: 4 years
Starts in: September
Class times: 09.00 am – 03.00 pm
Limited places. You can make and enquire or apply for the course on email@example.com or telephone 902 94 70 09, will help to guide you through the application process and answer any specific questions that you may have.