Interior Design (Equivalent to Bachelor's)
The undergraduate studies of Interior Design give you a very competitive opportunity to succeed in the labour market, as they are connected with other disciplines such as, architecture, product design and art.
Why study Interior Design (Equivalent to Bachelor's) at Barreira A+D?
• The methodology and evaluation systems are designed to get the most out of our students’ imagination and creativity. We combine technical lectures and practical lessons where you will make all types of interior design projects.
• Our goal is to educate professionals that are qualified to outline and bring into life purpose-built spaces and use all the digital tools for design available.
• Along the course, we schedule several workshops, conferences and masterclasses given by the best professionals in the design industry.
• We have business partners where our students will have the chance to put their knowledge into practise and meet the reality of their profession.
• We have the right facilities and the best equipment to undertake your projects.
As an interior designer you might:
• Work closely with architects creating comfortable and functional living spaces.
• Decorate and upgrade interior rooms in administrative, cultural, educational or recreational facilities.
• Design public spaces and landscapes.
• Work as a design studio manager.
• Work as a designer in historic restoration projects.
• Be a teacher or researcher.
|Introduction to Projects||4|
|Drawing and Graphic Techniques||6|
|Space and Volume||6|
|Digital Command Language and Techniques||6|
|Photography and Visual Media||6|
|Scientific Basis of Design||4|
|Historical Basis of Design||6|
|Design and Entrepreneurship||4|
|The Culture of Design||6|
|Materials and structures||6|
|Interior Design Projects I||14|
|History and Culture of Interior design||6|
|Aesthetics and Interior Design Trends||4|
|Workshop: Project Presentation and Communication||4|
|Measuring and Estimate||6|
|Marketing and Communication||6|
|Digital Technology and Representation tools||4|
|English for Specific Purposes: I.D.||6|
|Interior Design Regulations and Licensing||6|
|Introduction to Professional Development||6|
|Final degree project||18|
Duration: 4 years
Starts in: September
Class times: 09.00 am – 03.00 pm
Limited places. You can make and enquire or apply for the course on email@example.com or telephone 902 94 70 09, will help to guide you through the application process and answer any specific questions that you may have.